Sunday, April 21, 2013

suck it up and let go.

I am the type of person that lets little things get to me easily. and these little things are consantly on my mind and they affect my mood. and it really sucks. I wish i was not like this. I wish i was like those people who just simply do not care and get over things quickly.

However i am also the type of person that does no care about what others think, which is pretty contraditory to the prevous statement.

The thing is i am a very open minded and out going person and i really do not care how strangers react to me. However if someone i know, that's close to me says something offensive to me it will stick with me for a long time and i will constantly keep thinking about it and let it bring me down.

I feel like i really need to work on this part of myself to not let little things get to me. But is that even possible?

Well i hope so because it is a big issue for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment