Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Things I do not like about me...

Now don't get me wrong I do love my self but there are some aspects of my character I do not like sometimes.
Firstly I get influenced by others biased opinions way to easily! I fail to think independently sometimes and think critically about situations. I tend to just follow other people's opinions.
I wish to be more assertive in what knowledge I am given.

Also sometimes I tend to think to highly of some people. Sometimes I feel like someone is "better" than me because of how they look, act and are friends with.
I really do not like this. Because at the end of the day I SHOULD treat everyone i come across as equals however I judge people based on certain aspects.

That is all. goodbye :)

2 comments:

  1. your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the feedback :)
      i will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete