Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The End Is Near

Oh the last few days of highschool...
As of now I am not to saddened by the thought that i will be permanently leaving the place where i have spent the last four years of my life. It's a bitter sweet feeling. I am excited for the opportunities that await me in the future and all the freedom I will have after high school. However the bitter part of it all is that i wont get to see everyone i have grown close to everyday at school. I will actually have to make the effort to keep these friendships or just watch them fade away with time.

However, that is a good thing in a sense because after high school you realize who wants to make the effort to talk to you and who you want to make the effort to speak to as well. Also not being around my friends all the time will give me a chance to become more independent and learn more about myself as a person.

I am really looking forward to this summer, lets see what adventures await me.

No comments:

Post a Comment