Saturday, August 31, 2013

here's to the future

oh hey!

guess what!? I am starting university just in a few days!! ahh i am super excited for this new adventure and path to begin in my life. Now i know university is going to be super duper hard and challenging. But I feel like i am ready to take this on! In highschool you have to study shit that you dont even care about. However now i am going to uni to only pursue and study what i am passionate about. So i am ready to give it my all!! I really hope i live up to this and make MYSELF proud. that honestly the only person i want to impress is myself. i want to look back and feel accomplished and have the satisfaction of knowing that i can truly achieve and be good... great at something for once!

and ofcourse i am super excited/nervous to meet new people. going to a university where you only know a few acquaintances is going to be new...! i really hope i meet some great people and of course i will make friends but just the thought of it is a little scary you know.

and i have such a mix of emotions right now! i feel happy mixed with anxious sad and excited. i am obviously super excited for school. but the fact i am DONE highschool and i wont get to see my friends everyday and see the same people i have seen everyday for four years of m life... is a big change for me :(

ahhhh i will post an update about things soon love u xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment