Wednesday, August 14, 2013

some little purchases

Some times I like going to the store and buying things I could really live without... lets talk about them! haha
I picked up this Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo, which was on sale!
So let me tell you in the past when I used this shampoo I was not a big fan of it, but I just decided to repurchase it and give it another chance because it makes hair smell so good! and of course the lowered price was a bonus.
I have also really started to develop a taste for oat meal. I have it for break fast before work everyday with warm milk. It is such a light healthy breakfast! I love it.
Lastly I always love picking up these little packages of scrubs and face masks. I feel like they are a great treat for my skin! This time I picked up the exfoliating food scrub. and I will surely use it next time I give myself a pedicure at home..!

No comments:

Post a Comment