Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Workspace !




Hello friends, so in the past whenever i was working on a project or studying i did not have a proper workspace. I usually just sit in bed or on my couch, which can make one very lazy. However I do have a desk but its an office desk with very limited space. and not at all convenient when I am working on large art projects.

Thus I got this desk from Ikea! Now i had never been to ikea before and did not even know i could get a desk like this. however recently i saw a Vlog on youtube where some had purchased something similar. and i fell in love with it instantly.

I went to ikea and picked out the different parts and it was a very reasonable price.
The top was around $50 and each leg was $35.
I love how i could customize it to the size and exact look i wanted.

I also love the little shelves on the legs of the desk where i will store my various art supplies.
Overall this desk will be great for big projects. and i will surely try not to do my work in beg again!






No comments:

Post a Comment