Sunday, June 16, 2013

Really looking at things

So recently I got my first part time job at an amusement park. As it is with new experiences I was super nervous and let the smallest things effect me into disliking my job. Things such as not so nice co-workers, my manager being rude to me and other things. But i guess i am just that type of person that is effected by things easily. So because of these things happening at work, I had a completely negative attitude towards everything and i held myself back from enjoying work.

Yesterday was my last day, since i found a new job and won't be needing that one anymore. And to my amazement, my last day was one of my best days at work! Everyone was super nice to me... even the manager i did not like. I even made a new friend. This was such a bitter sweet thing for me. However it made me realize that i should not let one person or one little thing ruin my entire perception of situations.

Well that's my thoughtful thought of the day. I regret how i reacted to situations at my old work. However, i have also learned a valuable lesson from that. And i will make sure i do not make the same mistake at my new workplace, or even in other situations in my life.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment