Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday June 16th

 Today was a good, relaxing Sunday. I woke up and was called off work because of the rain. So I went to the mall with my boyfriend, ate some sushi( which i have been craving). Also did some shopping, even though i really need to be saving! But these are some of my purchases from today... 


I bought my first ever! lipstick from mac, which is in the shade "viva glam"($18). I am a big fan of dark red lipsticks so I played it a little safe. But i will sure venture out into other colours soon.

 

I also stopped by Coles to purchase John Greens new novel "The Fault In Our Stars" ($20). Which I am really looking forward to reading since i have read his previous novels and enjoyed them.
 I also purchased this little journal, which i am going to use as my "positivity journal", to record my daily positive thoughts. Because i tend to get pretty negative sometimes so this is to help me focus on the good in my life :)


Some clothes i bought were this super cute dress from h&m ($14) its really cute and simple and it can be worn casually or formally! 
I also bought these high waist shorts from blue notes for only $10... the quality is not the best but i just could not resist the price.


2 comments:

  1. The dress looks so cute! And, I absolutely love The Fault in Our Stars!

    I found you on Goodreads, check out my blog? It's at www.myviewpointnooks.blogspot.com. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :) will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete