Sunday, July 28, 2013

Some new finds!


So I went to Wal Mart the other day and picked up a few things.
Firstly I got the Cetaphil - Gentle Skin cleanser
which I have heard good things about. So I am excited to try it out and see if the reviews are in fact true.
I also picked up the cucumber facial peel off mask. which I have already got the chance to try. And facial masks never make a HUGE difference to my skin. However I always like using them once every month. 
I picked up a few hair clips from the popular brand "goody", since my other ones broke. I also picked up a Burt's Bee's lip balm
Lastly I got a Pumice Stone for my feet so I can do pedicures at home because I really don't have the time to go to a salon all the time and it is way cheaper!

Recently, I also picked up this super cute bag from h&m. The price was around $45, which for me was a bit expensive. However I really needed a new bag so i didn't mind splurging a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment