Sunday, July 21, 2013

Whats new?

Have not blogged for quite some time. I deeply regret this but i have not had much inspiration as of lately. The cause of this is probably the fact that i have been working everyday. 

However, let me update you on my life. As you know I have been busy with work which I have been enjoying better than my previous job that was at a theme park.
Yesterday i went to the beach for the first time this summer and it was honestly so beautiful.

I also took some videos at the beach but was horrified at the quality, when I watched them back on my computer. Therefor I cannot wait until i get a new dslr which i have been saving up for. Me and my brother are splinting up the cost which makes things a bit easier.
That will put an end to horrible quality and hopefully a start to some new videos on my you tube channel!

Also i have been reading "The Fault In Our Stars" which i am almost finished and it is very good so far. I will surely post my thoughts about it when I am finished.

Lately I have been going to the theaters a lot. I recently watch "Now You See Me" which i really enjoyed! I would rate it 3.5 stars out of 5. The reason because I did not like one part of the ending but other than that it was phenomenal.
I also watched Despicable Me 2 in theaters which I loved! I would definitely rate it a 4.5 stars. It was cute funny and the minions were my favorite.  

That is all for now friends! hopefully will post again soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment