Wednesday, November 20, 2013

lets declutter

I can be such a hoarder sometimes and buy things i could live without. i think we are all like that sometimes. However i have to many products in my life right now! well its nothing compared to alot of beauty gurus etc. but it is just to much for me. I have an abundance of lotions, face washes, scrubs , perfumes and shampoos! and i cannot stand it. So i have made a pact with myself to first finish ALL ( well mostly all) of these products before i venture out and get new ones.

This might not be a big deal to some people but i can really be anal with my organizing sometimes and this is driving me a little crazy. i think i will enjoy new products even more knowing that i do not have more to finish up. also i am such a big fan of lotions specifically the ones from the body shop so its very hard for me to contain myself! specially with all the great sales they have.

after i am done decluttering i will probably make a blog post and youtube video about it and review the products i used up!

heres to being organized!

1 comment: