Sunday, November 10, 2013

down town

I got a new perfume! I have fallen in love with the new downtown perfume by calvin klein! Firstly the thing that attracted me most to this perfume was not even the scent at all... but the commercial for it. loved the concept and music. here's to great advertising. Then i went to my local shoppers drug mart and tried it out a few times and really did love it.

I am not a fan of very strong scents as my daily perfume. This perfume is a little fruity but not overpowering strong. it is just the perfect mix between fruity and elegant. I am not the best at describing scents so you should go check it out yourself! 
I got the 1.7 FL OZ / 50 ml which was around $80 canadian.
it is a little expensive for my taste but i don't mind making an exception for a great perfume.


No comments:

Post a Comment