Saturday, November 2, 2013

new boots!

Hello friends
So i have been looking for some new boots for the fall... and so far in the stores i had checked they were tres expensive for my cheap taste. Then i stumbled upon the justfab website due to an online advertisement. I have heard a lot about this website and how cheap it is. However i doubted it because of the extremely cheap prices. But since i was getting 50% off on my first order i decided to give it a shot. 

the shoe is called "January" 

and let me tell you i am very happy with my order! 
1. firstly the amazing price!
2. super fast delivery... they came in mail in about 2 days!!
3. also the fit of the shoe is perfect
Therefore, so far I am extremely happy with my order... however i will have to wait and see how long these lasts and the quality seems pretty good so far. so i you are looking for cute new cheap shoes just fab is the perfect website to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment